Here at Franki Foundations UK we have various opportunities within the company covering a diverse range of products and services.
In addition to our advertised vacancies we are always looking for and interested to hear from talented individuals who can make a difference and complement our existing team of skilled professionals.
If you believe you have the skills and the drive to be part of the Franki team, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to Franki UKs continued Growth and expansion plan we now have the following vacancies:
Piling Foreman/Operators – CFA & Rotary
Concrete Pump Operators
Mini piling Operator/Foreman
Concrete/RC Finishing/Slab Foreman
If you are interested in joining our exciting and expanding team please send your CV to Liz.email@example.com
Gradate Design & Estimating Engineer
Mini piling & construction – Fareham office.
- Working independently on their own projects / schemes (domestic extensions, new build houses & a large range of civil projects)
- Designing a range Piling methods
- Costing Schemes
- Independently agree contractual terms with clients
- Assisting clients overcome problems and identified design solutions
- Assisting with project administration
- Assisting our contracts department to deliver projects on time and within budget
The role is based in Fareham and the key criteria;
- Full UK driving license for site visits preferable
- Good Organization skills
- Good Communication skill
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related subject
Why work for us:
- Good Salary
- Company Car + Fuel Card
- Life insurance
- Health Care
- Professional Development
We are looking for the potential candidate to start full time in August and to apply please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
SFA/Mini Piling Contracts
We are looking for an experienced SFA/Mini Piling contracts manager based in the South Coast region.
Please send your CV to email@example.com